Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication for Custom Applications
As a firm recognized for world-class sheet metal fabrication, we have created integrated cells of precision equipment, directed through our advanced planning and scheduling system. Throughout our 100,000 square-foot facility, these advanced processes and our lean systems give us the capability to manage our customers’ continually changing requirements.
- Laser Cutting: Our state-of-the-art dual-laser Bystronic flexible manufacturing system performs high-tolerance piercing and cutting on a wide variety of material types and thicknesses (up to 36,000 lbs unattended). Our advanced laser cutting services are ideal for customers wanting quick turn prototypes which, once approved, we can transition seamlessly to full production.
- Punch & Stamp: Metcam’s Amada turret punches provide significant throughput with high accuracy and quality. With seven punches available, including five with auto load/unload capability, Metcam can achieve rapid cycle times. With a capacity of up to 30 tons and sheet sizes of up to 50 x 100 inches, Metcam can also handle a wide variety of part dimensions and material thicknesses. Our 60-ton and 80-ton stamping presses complement our punches with capacity for high-volume jobs.
- Forming: Twelve CNC and multi-axis press brakes, including a robotic press brake, enables us to bend and form parts to the most exacting specifications with virtually no waste.
- Welding: Metcam offers a full range of superior-quality welding services for both production welding and piece work, including robotic, mig, tig and spot welding.
- Hardware: Precision hardware insertion equipment, including several automated Haeger insertion presses, fosters error-free production.